20th-century French school oil painting on canvas signed E. Guyomet (20th century). The work has a little texture to the touch.
This riverside landscape is composed of dynamic and generous brushstrokes, interspersed with compact and textured areas. The artist's rapid and emotionally charged technique imbues the scene with captivating motion and vitality. The green palette is opulent, skillfully capturing the nuances of natural light.
- Overall Size: 19.6" x 24" / 50cm x 61cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: E. Attiral (20th century).
- Date: Mid 1900s.
- Condition: The work has gaps along the edges as a result of a previous framing.
- Materials: Oil on canvas.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.
- Please note: Paintings purchased between August 27-September 10 will ship the week of September 11th.