20th-century French school oil on canvas signed lower right H. Gaillard (20th century) and dated 1965. The work is smooth to the touch.
A contemporary still life portrayed with delicate, smooth, and evenly applied brushstrokes. The composition adheres meticulously to the principles of realism, evident in its manipulation of light, nuanced color shifts, and proportional rendering of each element. The small, elegantly curved frame in black and gold, adhering to minimalist aesthetics, harmonizes seamlessly with the artwork.
- Overall Size: 9.8" x 14.1" / 25cm x 36cm.
- Size without the frame: 6.2" x 10.6" / 16.5cm x 27.5cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: H. Gaillard (20th century).
- Date: 1965.
- Condition: The canvas remains in good condition, and the frame is also well-maintained despite a few occasional minor gaps.
- Materials: Oil on canvas with a wood and stucco frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.
- Please note: Paintings purchased between August 27-September 10 will ship the week of September 11th.