20th-century French school oil on wood panel. The work has a little texture to the touch.
This Impressionist depiction captures a French countryside landscape with two men diligently toiling in a field near a village. The brushstrokes are tightly woven, exuding a sense of nervous energy and compactness. The artist's technique evokes a powerful emotion that resonates throughout the scene. The luminous quality of light enhances the composition, employing a warm and realistic palette.
- Overall Size: 14.9" x 18.1" / 38cm x 46cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: Anonymous.
- Date: Early 1900s.
- Condition: The painting remains in good condition, despite the presence of minor traces and gaps along the edges.
- Materials: Oil on wood panel.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.
- Please note: Paintings purchased between August 27-September 10 will ship the week of September 11th.