20th-century French school oil on wood panel attributed to Marcel Bertoin (1897-1983). The work has a little texture to the touch.
An Impressionist view of a waterfall and bridge is depicted, showcasing a warm and diverse color palette. The brushstrokes are bold and dynamic, evolving over the cascade, bringing the river and water to life.
- Overall Size: 12.9" x 11" / 33cm x 28cm.
- Size without the frame: 10.6" x 8.6" / 27cm x 22cm.
- Country: France.
- Attributed: Marcel Bertoin (1897-1983).
- Date: Mid-20th century.
- Condition: The panel is in good condition, while the frames exhibit scattered gaps.
- Materials: Oil on wood panel with a wood and stucco frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.
- Please note: Paintings purchased between August 27-September 10 will ship the week of September 11th.