Original European Antique Watercolor: A watercolor framed under glass and signed by Henri Louis Ludwig (1856-1926). The scene takes place in the countryside, with standing draft horses and a farmer crouching behind. The palette is balanced and the light slowly fades on this rural scene from another time.
- Overall size: 20.8" x 25.5" / 53cm x 65.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 17.3" x 22.4" / 44cm x 57.5cm.
- Provenance: Belgium.
- Signed: Yes, Henri Louis Ludwig (1856-1926).
- Date: Early 1900s.
- Condition: The state of conservation is almost perfect except for a few traces of time on the frame, visible only up close.
- Materials: Watercolor on paper under glass.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).