Antique oil painting on wood, signed: French School landscape from the 19th century with a gilded and carved frame. A small impressionist landscape with three trees, and flowers sprouting up in the Spring scene. The delicate landscape with the light blue sky is in beautiful contrast with the thick frame and gold.
- Overall size: 15.7" x 13.3" / 40cm x 34.5cm.
- Size without the Frame: 8.6" x 6.6" / 22.5 cm x 17 cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes. A. Ronima (illegible).
- Date: Early 1900's.
- Condition: The panel has a small lack at the bottom right (0.5 ") covered by the frame. The frame has some small interior gaps in the lower right corner and a gap in the left outside corner (0.7'). Could be retouched.
- Materials: Oil on wood panel.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe. Shipping to Australia with a surcharge.