The Harrier (Reserved)
19th century French School painting on wood signed in the lower left Raynal (19th century). The work is smooth to the touch.
A shore and river landscape with a hunting dog. The brushstrokes are visible on the vegetation and give volume and depth. The palette is realistic with a balanced light.
- Overall size: 12.2" x 10.2" / 31.5cm x 26.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 8.6" x 6.2" / 22cm x 16cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: Raynal (19th century).
- Date: Late 19th century.
- Materials: Oil on wood.
- Condition: The panel is in very good condition. The frame lacks moldings in certain angles and on the interior edges.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (with a surcharge for Australia/New Zealand).