Femme en Blanc
Original Antique European Oil Painting: 19th-century French School portrait painting on wood signed René Vogschmitt and dated 1924. There are some heavier painted brushstrokes on the model's beautiful white dress, but otherwise the panel is relatively smooth. Burgundy red shades bring depth and light to the model.
- Overall size: 21.6" x 18.1" / 55cm x 46cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes, René Vogschmitt.
- Date: 1924.
- Condition: The panel has veins due to age. There are marks on the edges due to past framing. Perfect for reframing.
- Materials: Oil on wood panel.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia and New Zealand.