Original European Fine Oil Painting: 19th-century Belgian School bust portrait of a lady, oil on canvas.
The canvas is smooth with very light and fine artistry visible on the lace of the headdress. The contrast is marked by a powerful light on the face and bust of the model. The fine frame in wood and black stucco with its gold-leaf moldings add nobility to the work and allow for a beautiful regal effect.
- Overall size: 19.6" x 15.3" / 50cm x 39cm.
- Size without the Frame:15.7 " x 11.4" / 40.5cm x 29.5cm.
- Provenance: Belgium.
- Signed: No.
- Date: 19th-century.
- Condition: The canvas is in very good condition despite visible veins due to age. The frame is also in very good condition with only a small chip on the lower central horizontal edge.
- Materials: Oil on canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia and New Zealand.