20th-century French School oil on canvas signed in the lower right, François Cruciani (19th-20th century). The work is smooth to the touch.
A rich and elaborate still life bouquet in a chinoiserie urn vase. The rendering of materials on the petals and the details of the vase are realistic and show the talent of the artist. The longer you look at this painting, the more elaborate and impressive the elements appear. The flower clippings on the table make the painting appear mid-arrangement, and the clippings are illuminated bright white against the dark background, creating a beautiful contrast.
- Overall Size: 25.5" x 21.2" / 65cm x 54cm.
- Size without the frame: 21.6" x 18.1" / 55cm x 46cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: François Cruciani (19th-20th century).
- Date: Early 1900s.
- Condition: The canvas has traces due to age. The frame has gaps and impacts mainly concentrated on the outer vertical right edge.
- Materials: Oil on canvas.
- Shipping: Free global shipping to the US and Europe. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.