À Deux Pas
19th-century French School oil painting on canvas signed H. Falconnet (19th-20th century) in the lower left. The artwork is smooth to the touch.
A pond landscape with a house hidden in the foliage, painted with wavy and airy brushstrokes. The lightness of the execution creates a poetic aspect, matching the movement across the surface of the pond. The colors used are soft and authentic. The original carved wooden frame highlights the harmonious dimension of the landscape.
- Overall Size: 14.1" x 18.5" / 36.5cm x 47cm.
Size without the frame: 9.4" x 13.7" / 24cm x 35cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: H. Falconnet (19th-20th century).
- Date: Late 19th-century.
- Condition: The canvas is in good condition and has a restoration patch on the back. The frame bears marks of previous restorations on some mouldings.
- Materials: Oil on canvas with a wood frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping to the US and Europe. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.