20th-century oil on canvas signed lower right (illegible). The work has a little texture to the touch.
This composition showcases an arrangement of brushstrokes, offering both structure and varied textural qualities. The color palette is vibrant, yet maintains a balanced restraint. The natural distribution of light creates a gradual transition on the sides of the bouquet and the beautiful porcelain pot. The caramel golden frame complements the nuanced brown tones in the background.
- Overall Size: 23.2" x 20" / 59cm x 51cm.
Size without the frame: 18.1" x 14.9" / 46cm x 38cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: Yes (illegible).
- Date: Early 1900s.
- Condition: The canvas has traces and small gaps. The frame has gaps that are concentrated on the horizontal edges.
- Materials: Oil on canvas with a wood and stucco frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.
- Please note: Paintings purchased between August 27-September 10 will ship the week of September 11th.