20th-century oil on wood panel monogrammed U.V (19th & 20th century) and dated 1943. The work has texture to the touch.
An Impressionist view of the Parisian Sacré Coeur (Montmartre) with textured and precisely juxtaposed brushstrokes. The luminosity of the scene is of moderate intensity. Natural light is captured through a cool color palette and skillful rendering of shadows, effectively conveying the atmospheric essence of the neighborhood and its narrow streets.
- Overall Size: 18.5" x 14.9" / 47cm x 38cm.
- Size without the frame: 14.9" x 11.8" / 38.5cm x 30.5cm.
- Monogrammed: U.V (19th & 20th century).
- Date: 1934.
- Condition: Both the panel and the frame are in excellent condition.
- Materials: Oil on wood panel with a wood and stucco frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.
- Please note: Paintings purchased between August 27-September 10 will ship the week of September 11th.