20th-century French School oil on carton, signed in the lower right by Paul Gaupy (19th & 20th century). The artwork exhibits a significant tactile texture.
The composition showcases bold brushwork and substantial volumes achieved with a palette knife. The artist's technique imparts a strong dynamism to the piece, resulting in a compelling contemplative effect. The wooden and stucco golden frame harmonizes with the composition's movement and palette.
- Overall Size: 12.5" x 16.5" / 32.5cm x 42cm.
Size without the frame: 9.4" x 12.9" / 24cm x 33cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: Paul Gaupy (19th & 20th century).
- Date: Early 1900's.
- Condition: Despite minor gaps at the top, the cardboard remains in very good condition. The frame is in perfect condition.
- Materials: Oil on carton with a wood and stucco frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.
Please note: Paintings purchased between August 27-September 10 will ship the week of September 11th.