Original vintage French art: French School of the 20th-century oil on canvas signed Lucien Delpy (20th century) and dated February (year illegible). The work has a little texture on the foreground of the path and the surrounding vegetation.
A large landscape with marked but mastered brushstrokes. The luminosity of the work is carried by the orange sand palette and gives a fascinating depth to this landscape in the south of France. This bright piece shows a trail or sand road leading through the hills and we can imagine walking along this towards the south and the sea.
- Overall size: 18.1" x 22" / 46cm x 56cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Lucien Delpy (20th century).
- Date: Early 1900's.
- Condition: The canvas has a few small marks from time but its condition is very good.
- Materials: Oil on canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).