20th-century French School oil on carton signed by Baboulet (20th century) in the lower left corner. This smooth-to-touch painting features a southern France landscape, rendered with finely juxtaposed brushstrokes.
The radiant landscape showcases a soft, warm color palette, while the aged wood gilded Montparnasse frame enhances the overall view. We see a small figure in a lush vegetable garden with the red roofs and stone walls of a village in the background.
- Overall Size: 18.1" x 14.9" / 46cm x 38cm.
- Size without the frame: 6.2" x 8.6" / 16cm x 22cm.
- Country: France. Signed: Baboulet (20th century).
- Date: Early 20th century.
- Condition: The panel shows impacts in the corners and small cracks. The vintage frame has gaps, impacts, and traces that contribute to its charming character.
- Materials: Oil on cardboard panel with a wood frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping to the US and Europe. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.