20th-century oil on canvas with a studio stamp "E. Dalberto" (XIXth & XXth century) and dated 1900.
A post-Impressionist landscape representing a wooded area pierced by the sunset. The details and the palette of the foreground reinforce this feeling of the thick and dark forest. This effect is contrasted by an orange veil which softens the canvas. A beautiful large scale painting with a strong realistic effect.
- Overall Size: 21.2" x 28.7" / 54cm x 73cm.
- Country: Italy.
- Signed: Yes, stamp E. Dalberto (XIXth & XXth century).
- Date: 1900.
- Condition: Very good condition. The canvas has a few pinpoint holes and traces, hardly visible.
- Materials: Oil on stretched canvas.
- Shipping: Free global shipping to the US and Europe. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.