19th-century French school double-sided oil on wood panel signed in pencil Fernand Joseph Jules Stiévenart (1862-1922). The work is smooth to the touch.
A double-sided Impressionist work with two horses in a meadow on one side and the facade of a house on the other.
- Overall Size: 11" x 8.6" / 28.5cm x 22cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: Fernand Joseph Jules Stiévenart (1862-1922).
- Date: Late 1800s.
- Condition: The work has spots of blue colors, traces and impacts.
- Materials: Oil on wood panel.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.
- Please note: Paintings purchased between August 27-September 10 will ship the week of September 11th.