Most of the interiors I'm most drawn to have a stone or plaster exposed wall. It's not just a French thing, although I am certainly blessed to have quite a few to chance upon. Here is a small collection of my favorite interior stone or exposed walls:
1. This gorgeous residence photographed by the talented Debi Treloar:
2. Atelier Vime and their gorgeous shoppable interiors:
3. The incredible home of designer Mathilde Labrouche in Southwest France .
4. The Sicilian home of Elena Lops:
5. Casa Mina from Quintana Partners: