20th-century French School of oil on canvas signed A. Houdaille for Marie-Alix Houdaille (1888-unknown). The canvas is smooth to the touch. The frame has a plate and a member number from a past artist's fair.
An Impressionist view of the French Breton Cathedral taking life with the light hitting the ground of the pathway and leading to the cathedral. The building is perfectly realistic through its light and its slightly misty appearance and gently hidden by the tree in the foreground. The complex green shades add authenticity and freshness to the view.
- Overall size: 21.6 " x 25.9 " / 55cm x 66cm.
- Size without the frame: 16.9" x 21.2" / 43cm x 54.5cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: L. Blanchard (20th century).
- Date: Early 20th-century.
- Condition: The canvas is in good condition despite some edges missing due to framing. The frame has small gaps and impacts.
- Materials: Oil on canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (with a surcharge for Australia/New Zealand)