Antique Oil Portrait: French School of the XIX century oil on canvas signed in the lower left, Legenvre (XVIIIth century-XIXth century). The canvas is perfectly smooth.
This bust portrait of a young man from the Empire Period, in the early 1800's is a beautiful example from the period. The gilded frame in wood and stucco gives a lot of elegance to the whole.
- Overall size: 15.3" x 13.3" / 39cm x 34cm.
- Size without the frame: 10.6" x 8.6" / 27cm x 22cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes, Legenvre (XVIIIth-XIXth).
- Date: Early XIXth century.
- Condition: The canvas is in very good condition despite veins and cracks due to age and a small lack at the bottom right of the signature (-0.3 "). The frame has traces and marks as well as 2 major gaps located on the edge lower vertical right (2.3 "and 0.7").
- Materials: Oil on stretched canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).