- Overall size: 21.6" x 25.1" / 55.5cm x 64.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 18.1" x 21.6" / 46.5cm x 55.5cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: No. Inscribed with the name of a convent (name illegible).
- Date: Late 1800's - Early 1900's.
- Condition: The canvas bears some marks of small restorations. There are visible veins due to age. The frame (5.1") and (3.5") on the lower horizontal edge. There are 2 smaller gaps in the angles in the upper and lower corners on the right side.
- Materials: Oil on stretched canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia.