Fruits sur Table
20th-century French School oil painting on canvas attributed to M. France (20th century). The artwork is smooth to the touch.
A still life composition with fruits. The brushstrokes exhibit a refined and meticulous quality, creating a subtle and textured effect, particularly evident on the grapes. The realistic arrangement adheres to traditional academic principles, skillfully portraying the interplay of light and shadows.
- Overall Size: 16.5" x 19.6" / 42cm x 50cm.
- Size without the frame: 12.5" x 16.1" / 32.5cm x 41cm.
- Country: France.
- Attributed: M. France (20th century).
- Date: Early-1900s.
- Condition: The canvas has gaps on the edges due to past framing but its overall condition is good. The frame has small traces and impacts.
- Materials: Oil on stretched canvas with a stucco and wood frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping to the US and Europe. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.