20th-century French School oil painting on wood panel, monogrammed (illegible) on the top right corner and dated 1931. The artwork has a smooth texture when touched.
A stunning post-Impressionist composition featuring an array of colorful peppers on a table, set against a classic striped French linen tea towel. The dynamic and wide brushstrokes evoke a sense of strong emotion, showcasing the artist's technique. The use of perfectly calibrated lighting adds vitality to the palette without overwhelming it. The charcoal wooden frame, matching the tone of the table, introduces a touch of neutrality that enhances the overall composition.
A quintessential French country scene, that would make an excellent kitchen art piece.
- Overall Size: 18.8" x 22" / 48cm x 56.5cm.
Size without the frame: 14.5" x 17.7" / 37.5cm x 45.5cm.
- Country: France.
- Monogrammed: Yes (illegible).
- Date: 1931.
- Condition: The panel and the frame have some small gaps and traces.
- Materials: Oil on wood panel with a wood frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.