Original painting from France: French school of the XIXth century, this is a study in oil on canvas featuring Charlotte Morel attributed to Victor Pierre Ménard (1857-1938). The surface of the canvas is smooth with some small thicknesses on the clothes of the model. The posture, the facial expression and the chiaroscuro are in accordance with the codes of the academy. Charlotte Morel poses here in an intimately relaxed atmosphere, with her bare shoulders.
- Overall size: 18.1" x 14.9" / 46cm x 38cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: No, attributed to Victor Pierre Ménard (1857-1938).
- Date: XIXth century.
- Condition: The canvas is in good condition despite some lacks and marks due to time such as this small hole to the left of the model.
- Materials: Oil on stretched canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo.