20th-century French school oil on hard carton signed A.Feuillette (20th century) in the lower left. The work has a textured feel to the touch.
Experience the rich, voluminous brushstrokes of this forest path painting, potentially created in part with a palette knife. The abundance of texture generates a sense of perspective and depth, immersing the viewer into the scene. The trees and path envelope the gaze in the foreground, while a glimpse of the serene sky appears on the horizon. The light brown Montparnasse frame harmonizes perfectly with the woodsy palette of the view.
- Overall Size: 16.1" x 14.5" / 41cm x 37cm.
- Size without the frame: 10.6" x 8.6" / 27cm x 22cm.
- Country: France. Signed: A.Feuillette (20th century).
- Date: Early 20th century.
- Condition: Both the work and the frame are in very good condition.
- Materials: Oil on a cardboard panel with a wood frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping to the US and Europe. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.