Original oil painting from Europe: French oil on canvas still life painting from the early 1900's in the Dutch School Style, inspired by the tradition of Dutch decorative works of the 17th century.
This framed oil on painting canvas depicts an exquisite bouquet of flowers and fruits, capturing light and contrasting with the dark canvas. The glass vase is visible through the flowers, showing the stems of the flowers, which are arranged in a symphony of unexpected contrast and configuration. The composition has wheat, peaches, cherries, daffodils, daisies, tulips, roses...
Unsigned, this early 20th century French Dutch School style still-life painting, set in carved gilt wood frame, is of extraordinary quality and condition. The canvas is smooth without excess material, the brush stroke is regular and refined.
There are some chips on the outer corners of the frame and the painting itself has some veins from age, which are true to age and do not compromise the condition of the painting. A true collector's piece in a rare and sought after style from an era of great artistic mastery.
- Overall size: 26.3" x 23.2" / 67.5cm x 59cm.
- Size without the frame: 22" x 17.7" / 56.5cm x 45.5cm.
- Provenance: France, in the Dutch School Style.
- Signed: No.
- Date: Early XXth century.
- Condition: The canvas is in very good condition. The frame has impacts and shortcomings. The main gaps are in the upper left rear corner (0.7 ") and the upper right front corner (0.7").
- Materials: Oil on stretched canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia.