20th-century oil painting on wooden panel signed in the lower right (illegible). The work is smooth to the touch.
A floral still life portrayed with controlled, wavy brushstrokes. The lighting is moderate and highlights the play of shadows in a realistic way. The vibrant color palette alternates between warm and cool tones, creating a well-balanced composition with a certain muted effect despite the brightness of the floral.
- Overall Size: 17.3" x 14.1" / 44cm x 36.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 13.7" x 10.2" / 35cm x 26.5cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: Yes (illegible).
- Date: Circa 1940.
- Condition: Both the artwork and the frame display several small dark spots that resemble old moisture stains.
- Materials: Oil on wood with a wood frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.