Antique original oil painting: French School of the early twentieth-century oil on wood, signed in the lower right Ronné (Argeles) (twentieth century). The work is dated 1928 and located in Argelès-sur-Mer (Occitanie region, south of France). The information on the painting is also written on the back, as well as a Parisian address, possibly the artist's studio
This Impressionist landscape featuring the Occitanie region has a beautiful natural light that gradually degrades from the foreground to the horizon and this azure sky. The color scheme is perfectly matched to the aged gold frame and its marks due to time. It is a quintessential southern France landscape in remarkable condition. Rare and lovely.
- Overall size: 15.7" x 18.8" / 40.5cm x 48.5cm.
- Size without the Frame: 12.5" x 15.7" / 32.5cm x 40.5cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes Ronné Argeles (twentieth century).
- Date: 1928.
- Materials: Oil on wood.
- Condition: The panel is in excellent condition. The frame is also in very good condition despite a small lack of gilding (0.9 ") in the lower-left horizontal corner.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia.