19th Century French School oil on wood signed by A Budin (19th century). The artwork has a little texture in the foreground.
A seascape with beautiful rising light. Port activity takes life through the details, movements, and depth of the piece. The palette is luminous without being overdone.
More about the artist: A Budin is a French painter during the end of the 19th century. He created many lively marine paintings made in Brittany and the South of France.
- Overall size: 10.6" x 12.9" / 27cm x 33cm.
- Size without the frame: 6.2" x 8.6" / 16cm x 22cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: A Budin (19th century).
- Date: Around 1880.
- Condition: The wood panel is in very good condition. The frame has a few marks and small impacts in the corners.
- Material: Oil on wood panel.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (with a surcharge for Australia/New Zealand)