Antique original landscape painting: French School of the XIXth oil on wood painting, signed Victor Pierre Ménard (1857-1938). The work is entitled "Matinée sur Kergoulet" (Morning in Kergoulet, next to Pont-Aven in Brittany, France.)
The panel smooth, with apparent thicknesses on the clouds. This small-format gives off a beautiful light, accentuated by its carved wooden frame and the matte gold gilding.
- Overall size: 7.4" x 11" / 19.5cm x 28.5cm.
- Size without the Frame: 6.6" x 9.8" / 17cm x 25cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes, Victor Pierre Ménard (1857-1938).
- Date: Late 1800's.
- Condition: The panel is in good condition. There are some small minor material gaps at the bottom of the work. The frame is in very good condition despite a small lack in the center of the upper horizontal edge.
- Materials: Oil on wood.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia.