20th-century oil on canvas signed H St Dair (19th & 20th century) in the lower right. The artwork's surface is smooth to the touch.
This Impressionist seascape portrays a man on a cart. The brushstrokes exhibit diversity, adapting to the depicted textures. The motion is consequently more linear on the ground and adopts a more undulating quality in the sky. The luminosity shines brilliantly, contrasting against an authentic and lucid palette representing cloudy sea and skies.
- Overall Size: 12.9" x 16.1" / 33cm x 41cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: H St Dair (19th & 20th century).
- Date: Early 1900s.
- Condition: The canvas is in very good condition despite pigmentation due to time on the pictorial layer.
- Materials: Oil on canvas.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.
- Please note: Paintings purchased between August 27-September 10 will ship the week of September 11th.