Original oil painting: A beautiful signed impressionist work. We can see the artist's control of technique around the thickness and contrast of the paints, bringing a real dynamism to the scene. The movement is almost visible. This landscape is full of light and echoes the paintings of Claude Monet, made on the cliffs of Étretat.
- Overall size: 18,1" x 15.3" / 46.5cm x 39cm.
- Size without the frame: 13.3" x 10.2" / 34cm x 26cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes, A. Le Soller.
- Date: Early 1900's.
- Condition: Excellent state of conservation for this work on wood. The frame is also in very good condition, without any lack.
- Materials: Oil on wood.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).