Skip to content
- Overall size: 26.7" x 24" / 68.5cm x 61.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 17.3" x 14.5" / 44.5cm x 37cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: No.
- Date: Mid-1800s.
- Condition: The work is in good condition despite a cracking of the canvas due to time. There is a linear notch (2.2 ") at the bottom right and small gaps in the scarf. The original frame is well preserved, the main ornamentation presents small restorations but nothing missing. there are some rare cracks in the interior part but they do not mar the whole thing. only 2 pearls are missing in the interior frame, at the left and right angles. The set is sturdy and with the right light, the gilding is stunning.
- Materials: Oil on stretched canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).
See the full Recently Sold collection