20th-century French School oil on canvas. The canvas has a little texture to the touch. The back of the painting is inscribed "1910 in Neuilly sur Seine on the property of Mr. Cartier by Maurice Mariette."
Impressionist view of a character painting on a stone bench. The thick juxtaposition between the brushstrokes on the vegetation and the smooth and detailed aspect of the character creates an animate scene between the man and the garden.
- Overall size: 6.2" x 8.6" / 16cm x 22cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: Yes, Maurice Mariett.
- Date: 1910.
- Condition: The canvas is in very good condition despite small veins on the bench.
- Materials: Oil on streched canavas.
- Shipping: Free global shipping to the US and Europe. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.