19th-century French School oil on wood signed by E.M Chabuy. The panel is smooth to the touch.
A landscape with beautiful natural light and a palette of colors that reflect all the mastery of the artist. The brightness is perfectly balanced and realistic; brushstrokes are fine and give detailed results; and the shadows and reflections are executed by a studious artist. Overall, this painting portrays the essence of a gentle summer day.
- Overall size: 24.4" x 17.7" / 62cm x 44.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 10.4" x 17.3" / 26.5cm x 44cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: E.M Chabuy (19th century).
- Date: Around 1880.
- Condition: The panel is in good condition despite small traces and reflections. There are small gaps on the edges. The frame has small impacts and gaps on the outer frame. A piece of molding was recently glued on the lower horizontal edge.
- Materials: Oil on wood.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).