Man with Foulard
Antique oil painting from France: A typical portrait of the French school of the 19th century. Dressed in a dark coat, this man has an intense and serious gaze, contrasted by his colorful shirt and white scarf.
- Overall size: 24" x 21.6" / 61cm x 55.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 18.5" x 16.3" / 47cm x 41.5cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: No.
- Date: Early 1900's.
- Condition: A couple of small 1-2cm restoration patches on the canvas. Visible veins and speckles on the surface of canvas from age.
- Materials: Oil on stretched canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).