Near the Field
- Overall size: 16.5" x 19.2" / 42cm x 49.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 14.5" x 17.7" / 37cm x 45cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes, Paul Sebilleau (1847-1907).
- Date: April 1903.
- Material: Oil on stretched canvas, wood carved frame.
- Condition: The canvas, which is almost 120 years old, is in very good condition. The frame is also very good, its dark gold reflections go very well with the clarity of the canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia.