20th century French School oil on wood panel signed by F.Cogné. The work has texture to the touch on the flowers and the vase.
A composition made with comma brush strokes, lots of material and full emotion. The still life attracts and captivates the viewer by its depth and relief taking up the entire frame with the subject. The light imbued in this bouquet is well-placed in its gilded carved wooden frame.
- Overall size: 12.2" x 10.2" / 31.5cm x 26cm.
- Size without the frame: 9.4" x 7.4" / 24.5cm x 19cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: F.Cogné (XXth century).
- Date: Early XXth century.
- Condition: The panel is in excellent condition. The frame has some impacts.
- Materials: Oil on wood.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).