20th century French School oil on canvas signed Georges Richaud (20th century). The work has a little texture to the touch in the foreground.
A post-impressionist painting with visible horizontal brushstrokes. The material volume and the marked brushstrokes lend a beautiful depth to the landscape. The luminosity is strong, emanating from the the smoky white sky which occupies almost half of the work.
- Overall size: 17.3" x 22.8" / 44cm x 58cm.
- Size without the frame: 10.6" x 16.1" / 27cm x 41cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Georges Richaud (20th century).
- Date: 20th century.
- Condition: The canvas is in very good condition despite a small black spot at the top left of the sky. The frame is also in very good condition despite a minor lack in the upper left corner.
- Materials: Oil on canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).