Antique oil painting from France: Signed A. Lelong. Painting inspired by the "École moderne". The child was painted in a sober landscape. She carries a basket and seems to leave the stone house in the background. The shades of green and beige are pronounced and seems to accompany the child along the way. The consistency and the light of the painting are perfectly mastered and centralize the gaze on the stone house which separates the horizon almost symmetrically.
- Overall size: 16.9" x 22.4" / 43cm x 57cm.
- Size without the frame: 10.2" x 15.7" / 26cm x 40cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes, A. Lelong.
- Date: 1891.
- Condition: Amazing condition for both the canvas and frame. The sky is slightly scaled on the edges. Some chips on the inner frame, which offers cachet to the work. The global condition is excellent.
- Materials: Oil on stretched canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).