Bridge at Dawn
20th-century French School oil painting on wood signed (illegible) in the lower left corner and dated '25. The work has a little texture to the touch.
An impressionist view depicting a bridge at sunset. The juxtaposed brushstrokes are very visible and emotionally charged. The distressed gold stucco and wood frame match the landscape's orange-brown palette.
- Overall Size: 7.8" x 9.8" / 20cm x 25cm.
- Size without the frame: 4.3" x 5.9" / 11cm x 15.5cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: Yes (illegible).
- Date: 1925.
- Condition: The panel is in very good condition. The frame is also in great condition despite some small gaps on the outer edges.
- Materials: Oil on wood panel with wood and stucco frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping to the US and Europe. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.