Antique French painting: A 19th century school oil painting on canvas made by H. de Beaupre, called "The Bundle Collectors". The scene depicted is in Gagny and dated 1886 in the lower right with a dedication on the lower left. Gagny is near the French capital and has become famous for its mushroom picking.
- Overall size: 12.2" x 14.5" / 31cm x 37.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 7.4" x 9.8" / 19.5cm x 25.5cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes, H. de Beaupre, and the painting is dedicated.
- Date: 1886 and located in Gagny.
- Condition: The canvas is very well preserved. The frame has impacts and losses due to time, such as the upper right angle and the missing beads in the inner edge of the frame in the lower horizontal angle (0.7 "). The outer edge of the painting has been painted matte black which could be painted over in a more antique gold. Despite its shortcomings and accidents, the frame reinforces the character of the canvas.
- Materials: Stretched canvas, oil, wood.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia and New Zealand.