French Landscape Home Decor: Oil on canvas mounted on cardboard, signed Victor Pierre Ménard (1857-1938) and titled, "Les avoines, temps gris sur l'Aven" (Oats, gray weather on the Aven).
A landscape with some thicknesses on the foreground, giving a beautiful depth to the work. The palette is natural and reflects the crossroads between light and color on a field of oats in a gray and heavy sky of Brittany.
- Overall size: 9.4" x 14.5" / 24cm x 37cm.
- Size without the Frame: 7" x 11.8" / 18cm x 30.5cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes, Victor Pierre Ménard (1857-1938).
- Date: Late 1800's.
- Condition: The panel is in good condition despite a few small spots. The frame is also in good condition with some traces and impacts due to age.
- Materials: Oil on canvas mounted on cardboard.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia.