Original Still Life oil painting from Europe: 20th Century School Still Life that shows a bouquet of flowers and fruits, painted on a wooden panel and signed in the lower right corner, Vilmos Paksi (1967).
In the style of the XVIIth century Flemish School, this still life is all about abundance, with a rich cascading bouquet of flowers including exotic varieties of tulips, daffodils, peonies, and flanked with grapes and peaches. The burnt yellow ceramic vase and drama of the dark and purple background create a special aura of luxury, especially with the thick gorgeous antique frame.
- Overall size: 22.4" x 18.8" / 57.5cm x 48cm.
- Size without the Frame: 15.7" x 11.8" / 40cm x 30cm.
- Provenance: Hungary.
- Signed: Vilmos Paksi (1967).
- Date: Late 20th Century.
- Materials: Oil on wood panel.
- Condition: The panel and the frame are in excellent condition.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia.