French Still Life painting: French School from the beginning of the 20th-century oil on canvas, marouflaged to wood. The surface of the panel is pleated from age and the canvas is visible. This is a still life with a powerful chiaroscuro and a subdued result. The gilded frame in carved wood and its foliage moldings gives a lot of elegance to the whole.
A lovely turn of the 20th dark romantic still life in a quintessential gold frame.
- Overall Size: 14.9" x 18.8" / 38.5cm x 48cm.
- Size without the frame: 9" x 12.5" / 23.5cm x 32.5cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: No.
- Date: Early 1900's.
- Condition: The panel is in excellent condition. The frame has no shortage is also in very good condition despite some traces and a gap in the inside upper right corner (0.5 ").
- Materials: Oil on canvas, marouflaged on wood.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe with a surcharge for Australia.