Antique landscape: 20th-century French School oil on wood panel signed on the lower right Yan Bes (20th century). The panel has texture to the touch.
A landscape with a discreet light that is well-balanced between luminous sky and dark vegetation. The well-defined lines are contrasted by the misty shapes and give consistency to the whole. The imperfect old frame in wood and gilded stucco with its lends a lot of cachet to the landscape.
- Overall size: 9.8" x 12.5" / 25cm x 32.5cm.
- Size without the frame: 4.7" x 7.4" / 12cm x 19cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yan Bes (20th century).
- Date: Early 1900's.
- Condition: The wood panel is in very good condition. The frame has restoration traces on the exterior moldings. There is a lack in the left vertical exterior frame (5.1"). Some pearls are missing in the interior frame and there is a lack of molding on the upper horizontal left (0.3").
- Materials: Oil on wood panel.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe (otherwise free shipping via Colissimo).