Antique French Painting: Early 20th-century French school oil on carton signed Brunon in the lower left. The carton has some texture in the lower quartile of the surface and trees.
This Impressionist work has a beautiful natural light supported by a beautiful almost pastel palette which subtly clarifies this avenue of Cedars of Provence. The drive through the trees is a romantic entry into the landscape, and has a sense of hope and joy being in this part of the world.
- Overall size: 11.8"" x 15.7" / 30cm x 40cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Brunon (XXth).
- Date: Early 20th Century.
- Materials: Oil on carton.
- Condition: The panel is in good condition despite some traces due to time and a small linear loss above the tree to the right of the foreground.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe, with a surcharge for Australia.