Antique French painting: French School still life on paper mounted on canvas signed Artonne and dated 1864.
The canvas is perfectly smooth for this complex composition of Roses, lilies and honeysuckle. The shadows and light areas are perfectly balanced, supported by bronze brown undertones and wild foliage.
- Overall size: 16.5" x 14.5" / 42.5cm x 37.5cm.
- Size without the Frame: 10.2" x 8.2" / 26cm x 21cm.
- Provenance: France.
- Signed: Yes, Artonne.
- Date: 1864.
- Condition: The canvas is in excellent condition despite a small lack on the edges. The frame has no significant lack but linear impacts on the inner edge of the vertical right-sided frame, the most important of which is (3.1 ").
- Materials: Oil on paper mounted on canvas.
- Shipping: Free Worldwide DHL Express to USA & Europe. Shipping to Australia with a surcharge.