Vue de la Vallée
20th-century French School oil on wood panel signed E. Banaigs (19th & 20th century) in the lower right. The artwork has a bit of texture to the touch.
A Valley landscape with wide, wavy brush strokes. The foreground is textured and offers a certain height opening onto a field of brushstrokes that gradually refines in substance. The light and the alternation of forms gives a certain fullness to the landscape.
- Overall Size: 13.7" x 18.8" / 35cm x 48cm.
- Size without the frame: 10.6" x 15.7" / 27.5cm x 40.5cm.
- Country: France.
- Signed: E. Banaigs (19th & 20th century).
- Date: Circa 1925.
- Condition: The work is in good condition and the frame is solid but has visible restoration marks in the upper corners, and has been repainted after losing its outer moulding.
- Materials: Oil on wood panel with a stucco and wood frame.
- Shipping: Free global shipping is included with this painting. A surcharge is added for Australia and New Zealand, and Asia.